oliver TWIST

The living condtions for Oliver Twist are bad no nice clothes or good food. No, I would not like to live in those times for the were hard and a lot of work. My life compared to Olivers is almost the same.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

bobbin girl 3


Today a friend of Judith’s came in and said, “They are lowering the prices by 15 %,” this shocked me and made me quite worried. If are wages drop it will be harder to make ends meet, which is very bad for me and my family. Judith said, “We can stop them, we must stand together, and we will not be factory slave. Never to earn enough for a better life!” I felt very empowered from Judith’s speech. I think grownups in charge is a stupid idea, all they want is money and I wish I could see who was in charge, so I can give him a piece of my mind . Later that day, Judith handed out a petition and told the girls to sign it, then Hulda cried out “Don’t sign who of you can afford to loose there job,” the girls were confused do they sign or not. Some girls did sign the petition some didn’t, but I chose not to sign, for I did not want to lose my job. Later I looked out and saw Judith and other girls walking behind Judith. The girls were supporting her, so I rushed down the stairs and looked behind me where a line of girls from Spinning Room number 2 followed me. I had lead them all the way out

3 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOH IM IN LOVE WITH IT MMMMM DOUNTS

    ReplyDelete
  2. why does that red blob with the neon turquoise hat look soooooooo familiar? (lol)

    ReplyDelete